Blue DIVER pumps are powerful, multi-stage submersible pumps with 1 to 3 impellers. They are manufactured with high grade materials that are compatible with 32.5% UREA solution (DEF). These high grade materials ensure that the quality and performance of DEF is maintained and will not adversely affect the SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) systems found on all of today’s diesel engines.
BLUE DIVER pumps are used especially for pumping DEF from above ground or underground storage tanks.
Download the Blue DIVER manual.
Technical Data for the BLUE DIVER Series Pumps
- Non-metallic, multi-stage design
- self-priming when submersed
- Liquid: Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)
- Liquid temperature range: +32° F to +90° F
- Maximum ambient temperature: +104° F
- Maximum operating pressure: 4.6 bar (64 PSI)
- Installation: Fixed in a vertical or horizontal position..
- 115 Volt / Single Phase / 60 Hz
- Motor protection level: NEMA 4 (IP44)
- Terminal box protection: NEMA 4X (IP55)
- Overload protections: Built-in thermal and current overload protection.