The BLUE EUROINOX pump is especially used for pumping DEF solutions from storage tanks or totes where higher discharge pressures are required.
The BLUE EUROINOX self-priming pump is a multi-stage horizontal centrifugal pump. It features extremely silent running while pumping at higher flow rates and pressure. Monobloc casting with 304 stainless steel, Viton o-rings and silicon carbide mechanical seals result in long pump life. Impellers are made of Noryl with wear resistant stainless steel thrust ring.
Technical Data for the BLUE DIVER Series Pumps
- Monobloc, Multi-stage design
- Liquid: DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid)
- Liquid temperature range: +32° F to +90° F
- Maximum ambient temperature: +104° F
- Maximum operating pressure: 8 bar (116 PSI)
- Installation: Fixed in a horizontal position
- 115 Volt / Single Phase / 60 Hz
- Motor protection level: NEMA 4 (IP44)
- Terminal box protection: NEMA 4X (IP55)
- Overload protections: Built-in thermal and current overload protection.