DIVER HF submersible pumps are powerful and extremely silent running DEF pumps. They are especially used for pumping DEF from underground and aboveground storage tanks. These DEF pumps are the ideal solution for large multiple dispense points.
BLUE DIVER pumps are ideal for pumping DEF from above ground or underground storage tanks.
Application: For Above Ground and Underground Systems
Download the DIVER HF Series manual.
Technical Data for the DIVER HF Series Pumps
- Multi-stage centrifugal design
- External sleeve in AISI 304 stainless steel
- Self-priming when submersed
- Liquid: DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid)
- Liquid temperature range: +32° F to +90° F
- Maximum ambient temperature: +104° F
- Maximum operating pressure: 160’ Head ft (69 PSI)
- Installation: Fixed in a vertical position
- 100 M: 115V / 1Ph / 60 Hz
- 200 M HF: 230V / 1Ph / 60 Hz
- 200 T HF: 230V/ 3Ph/60 Hz
- Single phase version requires an external capacitor for start-up. See protection control boxes(ordered separately).
- Maximum starts per hour: 30
- Overload Protections: Thermal and current overload protection in a separate Control Box.
Compare the Blue DIVER Series Pumps
Blue DIVER Series Pump Performance Comparison